Best games with female protags?

thestrokes2

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Just looking for any game recommendations with female protag, doesn't matter the engine or art style

Reactions: 1 user
U

User_14763

Unconfirmed
Just looking for any game recommendations with female protag, doesn't matter the engine or art style

That would actually depend on how extreme your kinks are. My favourites are The Hunter and Project Myriam both do contain bestiality, though so they might not be for everybody..

mimomono

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2023
LC COIN
Here are a few that I've liked or am following there are others:
In Progress:
Blackweb Games - Dog Days of Summer
- Watching this one mainly waiting for it to be completed, played the opening and it was interesting the art is definitely different as well.
Thezander - With Rain Comes the Flood Redux
- Remake of a completed game, the original isn't bad but could be improved which hopefully this will do.
recreation - Bad Memories
- Probably my favorite one out of the bunch as the interactions are fun, can choose Male of Female protagonist with obvious differences in some scenes and text.
3DRComics - Thirty Days
- Just watching this one currently but it looks like it could be promising.
yahotzp - Champions of Liberty Institute of Training
- Female Protagonist in a Super Hero setting, the start was intereseting waiting for completion.

Completed:
Dumb Koala Games
- There is quite a few released most have Female Protag, some do have male or switch back and fourth this is a link to their list.
Thezander - With Rain Comes the Flood
- They are doing a remake of this, it was alright was a little off the remake should hopefully resolve these issues.
Pent Panda - Teen Zombie in Your Cabin
- This one is a sandbox with some low grinding but didn't feel horrible like others tend to get, their other games are decent as well.
GDS - Chloe18
- Sandbox with a Intersting style, I ended up not finishing it completely. There are some spinoffs as well that focus on Chloe as well that were good.

Reactions: 2 users

Subzero

Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
LC COIN
  1. Bad Memories
  2. Beauty and the Thug
  3. Free Pass
  4. Mythos
  5. Tales of Terrara
  6. Thirty Days
  7. Occultus DoD
are just some of my favorite fem protag games :)

daroooo

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2023
LC COIN
Project Myriam and Bad Memories would be my go to recommendations. Tend to agree that this type of game is too uncommon, sort of refreshing to change perspective from time to time.

WiiNii

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
easily my my favourite game ever with that tag is project myriam. a wife and mother was okay but doesnt even come close

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Yuri university if you're into some wholesome slice of life fun and many different personalities leading to very different types of scenes

Theater of sinners if you're into something darker, you can hold ctrl for this one as it's more or less kinetic

Sisterly bliss has a unique artstyle, two female protagonists, good scenes and multiple endings, some wholesome and some very dark which I saw from the gallery unlocker, never got them myself though

Tamara's exposure has a wide variety of character designs, but it doesn't have a lot of depth unlike the 3 above, so it's also a fine pick if you want to hold ctrl

CaptainDerpy

Registered
Lewd
Oct 18, 2022
LC COIN
Really depends what kinda of fMC you're looking for

Lily of the Valley and The Office Wife are good for corruption (recommend the RenPy ports)

The Pilgrimage for monsters

Aburasobabiyori's (RPGM) games and Devin's Life for humiliation

MILFBREEDER, Futa's World Of NTR, and Futa Concoction for self-explanatory reasons šŸ‘€

kallekeke

Registered
Lewd
Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
here are a couple:
third crisis, succum brewery, modern luxury , jennifer's life, kimberly's life, the hunter, the hunter 2, karryn's prison
the office wife and the pilgrimage were already mentioned but seconding them
a few more tags would help in narrowing down the recs

brooooorrrr

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
LC COIN
The best one is easily Anna Exciting Affection
Her Desire is also pretty good. Both get regular updates
Also why did nobody mention Good Girl Gone Bad?

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom