Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I am trying to create the biggest and best adult game list that are not visual novels.

To date I have played and enjoyed:
  • Scarlet Maiden (Platformer)
  • Futakin Valley (Platformer / Metroidvania)

Add your recommendations and their genre 🎮🎮🎮

Reactions: 1 users

Noxus

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Strive for Power (management/rpg/textbased)
text based is a litte let down but still a good game

Reactions: 1 user

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I really like this series of games called the Witch Chronicles by Dark Tales Town. Starts with Witch Halloween, Witch 2 Hell Adventure, then a side story Jester's Theatre Museum, then Witch 3 Return, which has a couple cool DLCs too, and a couple more side stories Puppeteer: Control and Candle Demon. Sometime this year Witch 4 Hotel is being released. They're all on Steam, and are like, I guess, 2D side scroller puzzle games? With lots of animations and multiple ways to solve the game for different endings.

Same dev also made Code: Pandora, a sci-fi themed game of the same type.

Different kind of game, the Escape Dungeon series. You're a sorceress, archer, or in the most recent one, both... escaping from a dungeon. Its a top-down 2d adventure game I guess, you get power ups and abilities and that controls your tactics. And there are several different combat defeat animations for every level of monster in your way out, from skeletons to goblins to orcs to trolls, etc. etc. Each time you are defeated you start over and lose your abilites, but you are levelling up base stats as you play and never lose those. So the game is designed so that you will keep losing over and over until you eventually are powerful enough to escape, and there is a lot of being fucked by monsters going on.

Also check out Caroline's Fantasies. Its kind of a tech demo with a story. 3rd person engine not unlike any other rpg. Newer game from that dev is Affectionate Annie, haven't played it yet.

Reactions: 1 users

RottenPuddin

Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
LC COIN
I like games where you can walk around the map with battle fuck turn based combat. Some of them:
Karryn's Prison (Battle fuck focused RPGM)
Ambrosia (Standard RPGM focused on corruption)
Pray (Standard RPGM focused on corruption, high polish)

lewdstufflmao

Registered
Lewd
Apr 16, 2024
LC COIN
Holy Knight Ricca, and slavebar (if you can get past the buggyness). I will shill for it regardless.

AntonZap

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
Even if it's a bit dated by now, I feel like AA2 (H-School and relationships sim) deserves a mention.

binstinct79

Super Lewd
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
very interesting suggestions. Keep the flow going.

Last edited:

yurilover32

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2022
LC COIN
I think it depends on what you're specifically looking for. The genre is pretty expansive so you'll see plenty of RPGs, platformers, and obviously how wide spread visual novels are.

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
Princess and Conquest, no question. Would play it even without the nsfw content but that content is still amazing.

Back
Top Bottom