Best "Accomplice" games?

herot32

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
I'm a big fan of games where you play as a male MC and have a female accomplice to help you corrupt and/or have sex with other girls.

Midlife Crisis, The Guardian, etc.

What are some of the best games in this genre?

Reactions: 1 users

alvin

HardCoreOtaku
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 24, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
ah, midlife crisis.. my fav game...to bad. no new update...

Reactions: 1 user

bonersaurus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
i really enjoy Corrupted Love and Found in Translation. Light of My Life is also a fun twist on this idea

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Lewd
LV

May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I like this too and did it in my own game, but my favorite game like this is WVM. That is my ideal idea of a "Harem Queen", she is always finding new girls for the MC and pushes them and him towards each other.

Reactions: 1 users

HeyMisterMister

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 8, 2023
LC COIN
It's abandoned now I believe but there was one called "What's Mine is Yours' or something that involved your wife getting a little TOO much into netori

herot32

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
I like this too and did it in my own game, but my favorite game like this is WVM. That is my ideal idea of a "Harem Queen", she is always finding new girls for the MC and pushes them and him towards each other.
I like WVM, the renders are great and there are tons of hot girls but man the plot about him playing basketball and being ready for the big game and having a dozen women handlers from agents to coaches to PR people …I just don’t need 5,000 lines of dialog about that every update.

It’s starting to wear a bit thin.

herot32

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
A mother's love has a bit of that
Thanks for this recommendation the game is actually a lot of fun. I wish there were a few more girls in it but the Marilyn character is kinda exactly what I was looking for.

herot32

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
ah, midlife crisis.. my fav game...to bad. no new update...
Did the dev change the model on the niece, too at some point? I seem to remember her being a lot more smol than she is now, and the really dark fake tan and everything too...am I making that up or is it legit?

herot32

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
is there really a category for "accomplice"?
Not sure if it's a category officially with tags and such but it's a thing I like in the games. There's probably some extremely specific japanese word for it that translates literally into "woman who helps you force other women to do extremely lewd actions" which is probably the name of a manga now that I think about it

alvin

HardCoreOtaku
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 24, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Did the dev change the model on the niece, too at some point? I seem to remember her being a lot more smol than she is now, and the really dark fake tan and everything too...am I making that up or is it legit?
yeah, i think the dev change her a litlle

sundogsun

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 19, 2023
LC COIN
I enjoyed "Triple Ex". I think the sister is helping the MC to connect with his daughter :p

Back
Top Bottom