Being a DIK [DrPinkCake]

cantus

Registered
Jul 19, 2023
LC COIN
I tried to play it a couple years ago. Yeah, good renders, good production, but couldn't identify with any of the characters. You get rewarded for either being a total dick or a total milquetoast but penalized for anything in between. There doesn't seem to be a valid path for an ethical horndog, so not much point for me.
I also get annoyed at the stereotypes of feminists in games like this. A woman can be smart AND hot AND feminist at the same -- I know because I date them in real life -- but you wouldn't know that from playing VNs.
I got bored of the standard jock/nerd/preppie stereotypes in the game too. Sure, lots of games use them, but they are particularly one dimensional here.

rxproject

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
I tried to play it a couple years ago. Yeah, good renders, good production, but couldn't identify with any of the characters. You get rewarded for either being a total dick or a total milquetoast but penalized for anything in between. There doesn't seem to be a valid path for an ethical horndog, so not much point for me.
I also get annoyed at the stereotypes of feminists in games like this. A woman can be smart AND hot AND feminist at the same -- I know because I date them in real life -- but you wouldn't know that from playing VNs.
I got bored of the standard jock/nerd/preppie stereotypes in the game too. Sure, lots of games use them, but they are particularly one dimensional here.

I have the same issue with the game.
he's pretty good but...we have only 2 choices of life: being good or being bad. And I don't like being stuck on one path when the game give more possibilities on the paper.

Back
Top Bottom