Banned

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
Almost got banned and lost precious points for asking one joke question man this site as really gone to z dogs

WhiteVanDaycare

___ Joon Lee ___ of Fap Time Studio
Staff member
Prestige 1
Lewd
Jul 3, 2022
Website
www.FapTimeStudio.com
LC COIN
If you can't follow the rules, you should move on (saves both of us wasted time).

• Heart
Reactions: 5 users

Deprecated

I felt like I should've just died younger.
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Almost got banned and lost precious points for asking one joke question man this site as really gone to z dogs
You must be registered to see attachments

gormr

Registered
Lewd
Jul 16, 2022
LC COIN
and ofc making a thread about it is gonna help

try not be so antagonistic back at people and be more chill and you are gonna have a much better time

Reactions: 3 users

Death Angel Studio

Hell was full so im just sitting here
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'd like to see the real reason. That wouldn't happen for "one joke question."

Reactions: 1 user

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
No I was not being disrespectful in any form my question was what do you think of election it was deem a political question

Death Angel Studio

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
No I was not being disrespectful in any form my question was what do you think of election it was deem a political question
anything which is political by nature be it election or anything related is a political question which we do not want here as it can lead to discussions which can lead to insults and then lead to more warnings than needed. I hope you understand it now

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
I am serious it was just a running joke I was complaining about farming for points some suggested I as joke that I ask controversial questions and topics to get reply and I ask that question as a joke I'm not lying

Death Angel Studio

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am serious it was just a running joke I was complaining about farming for points some suggested I as joke that I ask controversial questions and topics to get reply and I ask that question as a joke I'm not lying
it may have been a joke but the amount of times people have seriously posted political things is too huge. Also farming coins isnt allowed

anybody

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
And this is a violation of the rules

Due to their severe polarizing nature in discussions, the topics of Politics and Religion are prohibited.

Reactions: 1 users

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
Now I gotta ask since it's so strict politically, I'm someone who believes in GOD despite being here . I can say thank GOD with no problems right

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
It's probably best if you let it go and stop with the death spiral you're currently on.

Go read the forum Forum Rules and move on.

• Heart

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Now I gotta ask since it's so strict politically, I'm someone who believes in GOD despite being here . I can say thank GOD with no problems right
The phrase "Thank god" or "Oh god" have no religious undertone anymore, it's part of the everyday vocabulary.

• Heart

-Wyrm-

"Friendly" Misanthrope
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1

I personally would be a bit less "in your face" about your beliefs. Everyone here has just as much right to their opinion as you do, and they aren't running around asking everyone to validate them.

Remember; opinions are like farts, if they're not yours, they stink, and the silent ones are more satisfying.

• Love

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Welp.

• Haha

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Remember; opinions are like farts, if they're not yours, they stink, and the silent ones are more satisfying.
So true my favorite is “Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.” Though someone else said,"Opinions are like arseholes, in that everyone has one. There is great wisdom in this, but I would add that opinions differ from arseholes, in that yours should be constantly and thoroughly examined”.

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom