1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Nya - Her Birthday - Weird shit is going to happen
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfriend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?
Years later...
Against all the odds, and after years of hard work, you've managed to make a name for yourself in the industry, and one day you got the chance of your life: the opportunity to work for one of the most successful companies on the market.
They are ready to pay an insane amount of monthly payment (by your standards) and the best thing is, you only need to visit the office once or twice a week at call. But there is a downside: They want you to move to the location of their office...
...and of course their office is in your old hometown...
It was a tough decision, but it's been years, so what could possibly go wrong, right?
You rent a nice apartment you've looked up on the internet, pack some essential stuff in a bag and ship the rest via container.
Since the container needs some days to arrive you also book a hotel room for a few days.
The story starts the day you arrived in your old hometown.

3DCG, Animated, Harem, Incest, Male protagonist, Female protagonist (PURE LESBIAN!), Corruption, Groping, Abuse (story relevant, not visualized), Rape (story relevant, not visualized), MILF, Teen, Small tits, Big tits, Lesbian, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Sexual harassment (just to be safe), Male/ Female Domination (depends on MC's gender, MC is the one dominating), Squirtation, Submission, Toys, Threesome, Spanking, NO_FOKIN_NTR!
Future Tags: Voyeurism, True Love, (light) BDSM
1. Extract and run.
v0.8.5
- 171 Render
- 10 Animations
- fixed the Gallery
- added new scenes from 0.8+ to the gallery
- reworked the Settings (aka preferences) menu
- added some QOL settings (see the settings menu)
- general QOL improvements
- fixed some code issues
- added Italian and French languages (0.8, not updated to 0.8.5, yet)

v0.8.1
- fixed save file issue
- fixed some grammar
- added mac standalone

v0.8
- 972 Render
- 27 animations
- this time it's a more story focused update, but there are still some (new) naughty bits
- aside from the main story, there's also a pretty long (and hot) scene with Steph (the co-worker), and I can really only recommend to go for it, even if you didn't pursue her, yet.
- Gallery update will come at a later point, I haven't added the new scenes, yet.

v0.7.6
- bug fixes
v0.7.5
- 839 new render
- 56 new animations (some combined to one)
- re-made some older stuff
- added new stuff to the gallery (yes, this time I actually remembered it)
- minor fixes, mostly typos and bad grammar
- added some new sfx

v0.7.1
- bug fixes

v0.7
- some new scenes
- changed some old scenes
- a few new render
- some animations
- did some code stuff
- did some UI thingies

v0.6
- new scenes...
- ~400-500 new render
- 25 new animations (~1300 render)
- lot's of fixes and code changes
- changed a lot in the gallery, so old scenes/saves might not work correctly in the new version
- re-rendered some older render
- changed some older scenes, added a little extra scene in the beginning
- new special render
- again, too much stuff to remember all of it^^

v0.5.2
- fixed a bug that revealed content in the galery before reaching the content in the game

v0.5.1
- fixed gallery
- added "special content"
- bug fixes
- reworked the main menu (it will also stay in place now when you use the font size and line spacing slider)
- fixed some minor errors in the new scenes
- re-rendered some older render
- probably some other stuff I already forgot...

v0.5
- new scenes (duh)
- ca. 400 new render
- 30 (31) new animations
- smaller bug fixes
- changed/added a variable in the last scene of 0.4.1 (Jada scene) that should change the way she she addresses MC from that point on
- fixed a bug that prevented the textbox to stay hidden after loading (thx @the66)
- changed the design of the start menu
- added an automatic quick save function right before the end of the current content (so you don't have to do it manually)
- Gallery is hidden for now until I find a way to fix it

v4.0.1
- the "change camera" function had a bug that made it necessary to click twice to change the view after the first click; fixed
- bigger "thinking" font size
- added the option to increase the font size in preferences
- changed how the mc name variable is saved (again), that hopefully prevents the random loop error some people had
- made a small code change in the gallery, I didn't add new content, but this change should allow to see both, male and female scenes when seen in game
- added missing render and animation
- added a few new render at the end

v0.4
- bug fixes
- re-rendered some older scenes
- changed the base sound preferences for sfx
- added a few sfx here and there
- changed dialogue font
- changed the UI a bit... again...
- slighty changed dialogue names, so they are better readable without a textbox
- new scenes
- ca 300 new single render, 12 new animations (ca 2300 render combined)
- probably forgot some other changes I did...
- probably also forgot to change some things in the game that I wanted to change^^

v0.3.1
Simple Bugfix

V0.3
Added gallery (still in beta)
Added possiblity to hide the textbox (shows text only) at the start of the game and in preferences
Added native support for other (custom) languages (ask if you need more info)
New scenes (two days)
Fixed even more engrish and typos
Minor UI changes (again...)
Fixed room/map names (they won't stay on screen when you switch from one map/room to another anymore)
Rerendered some older render
I did some other stuff as well, but I lost my changelog file (the same file that included the planed scenes) and simply don't remember it all :(

V0.2.1
Fixed a lot of grammar in almost every file of the game (thx @SoiCowboy and @I'm Not Thea Lundgren!)
Added missing variables
Added future variables
Fixed some minor coding errors
Added splash screen
Added main menu theme
Changed some dialogue in the scene with Jada in the car (it's still there, just flipped some sentences)
Smaller code changes (quality of life)

V0.2
Added the last missing femC image
New male and female saves are named accordingly from now on
Fixed some typos, grammar and engrish
Room/Map names are shown now when hovering over them
Swapped some imagemaps to imagebuttons
Added new scenes
Changed the layout a bit

Note on V0.2:
This is actually more like a 0.2.5 because the last update should have been 0.2, so there are scene from 0.2 in it that didn't make it into the last update and about 1/2 to 3/4 of 0.3.
The new save system (male and female) sadly only works on new saves (new game) and not on quick saves. I haven't find a way to fix this yet.
I'm still not happy with the layout/UI but I didn't want to hold the update back just because of it.
I've switched from Daz 4.10 to 4.11 in between this and the last update, so some of the render might look a bit different than before.
I had to drop 1 animation (actually 2, male and female) and use images instead, because there was a glitch in it I wasn't able to fix until now :/

V0.1.6
-fixed wrong image compression for Android for some of the newer scenes (damn you photoshop for doing it again!)
-reworked the UI a little bit (it's a nightmare and it doesn't even look much better :cry: )
-fixed femC using male dialogue in some places
-added missing femC images
-fixed some minor typos and wording here and there
-added ...someting else too :p

V0.1.5
-Image compression (6 Images had wrong compression which caused an error in the android version)
-notify screen timing
-fixed one animation not playing well on android
-fixed typos
-fixed name font scaling (was too big for some names)
-female mc added
-new scenes added
-several code changes (should not affect the "gameplay", but maybe some saves in future updates)

V0.1 Beta release
At first glance the story and characters might look like your usual boring mainstream stuff: MC moving/starts a new life, the cute little sister, the hot mom, the naughty friend... but you'll notice that I took a little different approach to it than usual.
This is my first game release and a smaller project than I had actually planed. I was working on something bigger but coming back to it after some rl issues, I had to realize that I made several mistakes due to my lack of knowledge at that time, and I would have to swap the engine and start to rewrite everything if I wanted to continue. So I decided to make it more simple instead, lowered the scope of the game and use it to learn and grow with it and start something entirely new when I'm finished with this one. I hope this smaller version is still entertaining enough for you guys and gals and I will do my best to make the game as good as I possibly can.
Also I want to mention that I'm not out for the money. I want to deliver guality stuff, and I will take the time it needs. This means things are done when they are done, and not when the demand is the highest.

Last but not least:
A BIG Thank you to everyone who helped me developing this game so far. Be it with words or helping with developement tips. This comunity is just awesome :):coffee:
Special thanks Volta for fixing my engrish again and again and for helping me out in general. Thx mate (y)

If you want to support me, consider using instead of Patreon
You can also buy the game on
and if you prefer a one time "donation".
show package content on app - contents - macOS - open badmemories executable file.
Thx Slockie for the tip.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Walkthrough Mod
Download
: -
Incest Patch
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7 users

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Bad Memories v0.8.0 with Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui

Swipe Left - Rollback

Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text

Swipe Up - Save Your Game

Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode

Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs

..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

sirscorn

Registered
Jan 28, 2023
Here's my unofficial android port of Bad Memories v0.7.6 with Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui

Swipe Left - Rollback

Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text

Swipe Up - Save Your Game

Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode

Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs

..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..
Cebs, can you update Android port. TY ?

RG80100

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
After all this time, two extra scenes, sorry, it's a joke. It's a beautiful game but for me it's over. "I have no idea" is what he said and it's sad.
Beta version, every beta version is buggy and with missing scenes, it is like that since the start with this game. Dev just want to have feedback if there are bug. And a moron give the link on F95...

Reactions: 1 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
I downloaded this somewhere else and I never saw anything buggy other then noticing that the DEV changed the variable being used to tell what gender the PC was from pcgender to mcgender but a quick console edit and all was well.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Walkthrough mod added to OP.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult

simple_human

Registered
Aug 16, 2022
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.8.5]
feature: makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).

Attachments

• 0.8.5_Bad_Memories_ipatch.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Sapphire
Registered
May 22, 2022
Hearing that this game has been shortened is quite painful for me. I will not go into much detail, except to say I experienced something very similar to the little sister, the fact she couldn't talk, running away, suffering from mental illness, and being traumatized by certain events so bad that it took years for me to come to terms with, except I am still coming to terms with, so when I say I can fully understand the little sister, and how true to life it hit home with me and all the silent suffering day to day. Only in recent years have I learned to understand how to be empathic, to have empathy, to care about others, despite the cruelty I faced. Loosing this game to a cut down version , despite it only being make believe, the writer probably doesn't even realize how close to home in real life this game may have affected other girls and women or even some boys, not in a bad way, but drawing attention to some things people may never have seen or experienced and i'd never want anyone to experienced what I have, so to have this unique connection with a made up character, with very much irl issues that I have and still trying to come to terms with, made me cry because of how so close to reality the problems the little sister had (i am not talking incest, that might be okay for fantasy in games similar to this, and to that each their own, not kink shaming because that is just so wrong and hurtful to people) but in a way I was also happy, because the author brought to life something that no one had previously, and how close to home he hit. a wonderful game, but cut short is still very very sad, but I understand, just wish he could find and trust someone to continue it on, without wrecking it. best wishes to the developer, you have helped me without even knowing it, thank you for this game! best wishes, take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

JAW1986baby

Registered
Apr 26, 2022
Hearing that this game has been shortened is quite painful for me. I will not go into much detail, except to say I experienced something very similar to the little sister, the fact she couldn't talk, running away, suffering from mental illness, and being traumatized by certain events so bad that it took years for me to come to terms with, except I am still coming to terms with, so when I say I can fully understand the little sister, and how true to life it hit home with me and all the silent suffering day to day. Only in recent years have I learned to understand how to be empathic, to have empathy, to care about others, despite the cruelty I faced. Loosing this game to a cut down version , despite it only being make believe, the writer probably doesn't even realize how close to home in real life this game may have affected other girls and women or even some boys, not in a bad way, but drawing attention to some things people may never have seen or experienced and i'd never want anyone to experienced what I have, so to have this unique connection with a made up character, with very much irl issues that I have and still trying to come to terms with, made me cry because of how so close to reality the problems the little sister had (i am not talking incest, that might be okay for fantasy in games similar to this, and to that each their own, not kink shaming because that is just so wrong and hurtful to people) but in a way I was also happy, because the author brought to life something that no one had previously, and how close to home he hit. a wonderful game, but cut short is still very very sad, but I understand, just wish he could find and trust someone to continue it on, without wrecking it. best wishes to the developer, you have helped me without even knowing it, thank you for this game! best wishes, take care.
???

Where did you get the idea the game has been shortened?

Shanai

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
I can't get either of the walkthrough d/l's to work. Mega = The file you are trying to download is no longer available, Workupload = Access denied...This file is not publicly accessible.

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Sapphire
Registered
May 22, 2022
???

Where did you get the idea the game has been shortened?
In his developer notes, but I have also read elsewhere that he is going to shorten this game. When I say 'this' game I am guessing that this is the first game he has created. He doesn't mention game titles. The reason I making this assumption is because the poster put it in developers notes. I don't know if this is his first game or not?

hansdampf788

Registered
Aug 18, 2022
In his developer notes, but I have also read elsewhere that he is going to shorten this game. When I say 'this' game I am guessing that this is the first game he has created. He doesn't mention game titles. The reason I making this assumption is because the poster put it in developers notes. I don't know if this is his first game or not?
No, it's not his first game. He already finished 2 very short games and is developing another game besides this one, that is also the reason the updates are super slow.

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Sapphire
Registered
May 22, 2022
No, it's not his first game. He already finished 2 very short games and is developing another game besides this one, that is also the reason the updates are super slow.
This game is definitely not going to be cut short ?

hansdampf788

Registered
Aug 18, 2022
This game is definitely not going to be cut short ?
Don't know. You could check on F95 maybe there is more information about that.

Seeing your avatar his first mini-game could be for you, it's about a guy and a catgirl.

His other games:
Nya! - Complete mini-game about a guy and his catgirl maid.
Her Birthday - Complete mini-game, father-daughter.
Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
I can understand how the Dev Notes could be confusing. Taken as a whole though, I think this being a "smaller game" than was originally intended just means that the dev initially wanted something closer to an actual "game" game, and instead pared it back in scope to just a visual novel. The comment about how if they wanted to stick to the original vision they'd need to swap game engines and rewrite everything is particularly telling. Like, keep in mind those Dev Notes were written around the time when the very first version released.

• Heart

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom