What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

Babysitter Life - How big a Dick can this Loli handle?

What Dick size do you prefer your character to have?

• Big (on the left)

Votes: 41 27.7%
  • Bigger (in the middle)

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Biggest (on the right)

Votes: 47 31.8%
  • Even Bigger

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Even Smaller

Votes: 17 11.5%

• Total voters
LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads
What size dick do you like you male protagonist to have?
Babysitter Life is still being developed and one of the most important aspects to get right is the player characters dick.
Either going for a more grounded/realistic size or going crazy big, or just somewhere in between.
The one who will be taking your dick is a little girl named Chloe
I'll try to make regular development updates here, and I'll have some exclusive posts on our as well
dicks.png

Chl Happy new_dressed.png

Cerberus Games

Cerberus Games

Game Developer
Threads
Big.... but a little smaller lol

I'd stick to "Big" :p

Myuhinny

Myuhinny

Threads
I picked smaller. If you've seen one horse cock dude you've seen them all and after awhile it gets boring when 90% or more of the dudes are all the same. It's gotten to the point where I don't even play as many male protagonist games as I use to.

JoeTheMc84

JoeTheMc84

Threads
Remember not to just look at what has the most votes but how they are spread out as well because the spread often reveals what may be the best choice as opposed to just the most individual votes. These number may change as time goes on, but right now Big, Bigger, and Even Smaller out number Biggest and Even Bigger by a wide margin. This means that the majority of people want the cock to be on the more reasonable side of the scale. As it stands right now, Big is the better choice as it is the middle ground better the three options with the highest cumulative votes. Again, this may change before the poll ends but it is just something to keep in mind, single highest voted thing is not necessarily the best one to go with.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Before deciding, also consider that for "Bigger" and definitely for "Biggest", you probably need quite some stomach-bulging for sex scenes. Have a look at how well that actually renders, and whether it is still sexy or more horror-movie-style.

LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads
Remember not to just look at what has the most votes but how they are spread out as well because the spread often reveals what may be the best choice as opposed to just the most individual votes. These number may change as time goes on, but right now Big, Bigger, and Even Smaller out number Biggest and Even Bigger by a wide margin. This means that the majority of people want the cock to be on the more reasonable side of the scale. As it stands right now, Big is the better choice as it is the middle ground better the three options with the highest cumulative votes. Again, this may change before the poll ends but it is just something to keep in mind, single highest voted thing is not necessarily the best one to go with.
That seems to be true on all the sites I've run the poll on. Most votes want something more realistic

Threads
A good tummy bulge is also required, so you can see the effect it's having inside, not just disappearing into the model.

jamass

jamass

Threads
I think normal would be ideal because in some games it's too big and loses its essence

jamass

jamass

Threads
What is the prediction for the game to be ready?

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom