Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Your father is an ex-cop. One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house which is approximately 2500 km away, without giving any reason. Eva is an old acquaintance of your family. You are against this call because going there means almost starting a new life but your maid already prepared everything and ready to hit to road. You'll reunite with your old friends after 12 years and encounter new people while trying to find out why did your father send you away from home.
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Milf, Incest, Animated, Groping, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Big ass, Bit tits, Virgin
1. Extract and run.
2021-12-26
v2022 Christmas Special

2020-12-27
Added
Christmas Special: 2020

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: – – -
Mac: – – – – -
Uncensor Patch: -
Others: Multi Mod
Christmas Specials
Win: -
Other: *
Win: -
Mac:
Other: * **
Extra:
WT PDF V1-22
Walkthrough mod updated and attached.
** = Outdated
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Attachments

• AwayFromHome_multi_mod_EP22.zip
    564.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Away_From_Home_Walkthrough_Episodes_1-22.pdf
    82.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10 users
U

User_510

Unconfirmed
oow, this sounds interstring. I'll give it a go! :)

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Thread updated to the latest version. Enjoy folks.

Reactions: 1 user

branko

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
This is another VN you just can't miss, wonderful renders, interesting characters and a good story with some really good lewd scenes. The site is getting heavy hitters for sure.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Edited the Op to add the pdf walkthrough for 1-19.

Reactions: 1 users

Nezron

Registered
Apr 27, 2023
this is a very good game, I have played this game throughout its development and I am still enjoying the game. thanks dev for the game.

Artoria

Registered
Aug 20, 2022
I loved the little I played of this. It just kept crashing on me. I would be playing for a couple minutes but then the app would suddenly close on me. That is why I had to stop playing. If it wouldn't crash I would play again in a heartbeat.

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Away From Home EP 1-20 [iPatched]
with babaex Combined Muti-Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs > away.from.home
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Multi Mod Ep. 21 Made By babaex
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be separated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.
Copy the files into the game folder, replace and merge if needed.
1. Replay Gallery which replaces the existing one.
2. Option to activate incest at the the start of a new game.
3. Enabled alternative and combined scenes.
4. Walkthrough.
5. Some bugs and dialog fixes (until developer of the game fixes them by himself and this does not include Nora dance scene).
1. The walkthrough part is almost entirely reworked. There is no directions for the meaningless choices, the recommended choices are in green and are there to navigate the player to the actual choices either that would be a scene or increasing of relationship with a LI, or something else. It is left to the player to choose what he or she wants based on the hints given in brackets.
2. A detailed pdf walkthrough is created by me and would be updated first after a new version of the game is released. After that the Multi-mod would be updated. If you find any errors in the walkthrough, please report them to me.
3. I try my best to test everything before I upload the mod but it 's quite possible that there could be bugs. Feel free to report them but please give as much information as possible. This will help a lot in the localization of the actual reason. Please keep in mind that my coding skills are very basic and any fixes could take much longer than usual and probably there will be situations when I won't be able to fix the problem. For example the crashes at Nora dance scene are beyond my skills.
The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 21).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 21)
Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it)

Attachments

• Away_From_Home_Walkthrough_Episodes_1-21.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
  • AwayFromHome_multi_mod_EP21.zip
    536.1 KB · Views: 17

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom