AVNs in the future

ImYourPassenger

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
LC COIN
Where do you guys see AVNs going in the future. Let's say in 5-10 years. Will they look more realistic? Will they stay the same? Or will they stop being made? What do you think?

Omdra

Registered
Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
I think that they will still be made and will look more and more realistic

sten04

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
I think that there will be more interest in stories with some sort of AI driven choice. Sort of writing a story with the help of AI that is doable today, just better and most likely with AI generated imaged based on the story. The game will be the limits that is placed on the story and how well "trained" the AI is.

darkmkfv

Registered
Lewd
Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
I really doubt that a AI driven game can compete with a human created story, mainly that unless there is a huge breakthrough in AI the game will only be an unoriginal and derivative script

Peterson9803

Registered
Aug 28, 2022
LC COIN
AI will lead to "interactive" novels. Like, no two people will have the same experience, because the game adapts to your input.

Kaeng_Nai

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2023
LC COIN
I think they will mostly stay the same, just with significantly nicer renders as technology improves allowing us to render better looking models and scenes

The thing I'm most excited about, is what AI can do for AVNs in the future. Would it be possible to use it to create a character in the game that fits prefences, both for the MC and possibly other characters? That's the thing I'm most interested in seeing in 5-10 years

escanor9

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2023
LC COIN
I would like to see nicer renders and more restricted styled games and have them not be so demonized.

stuff24

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
my hope is mostly that rendering gets easier and cheaper to do so single developers can be more productive and we get shorter times between updates/bigger updates

otherwise they're likely to be pretty similar imo

AlienPls3

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2022
LC COIN
With technologies and it's availability it will only improve, but the question is exactly how fast and how better. But basically it will only get better with time.

johnman300

Registered
Lewd
Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
I don't like AI generated visuals. But in 5-10 years it'll have improved enough that I suspect that'll be most of the AVN landscape. Better realism is gonna be a big big deal. It removes the concept of artist from 3D artist, but it is what it is.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom