Are there any medieval games with plenty of content? (2dcg or 3dcg)

esgulepino

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
I suggest Peasant's Quest, if you're into RPGMaker.

Otherwise, Long Live the Princess.

Both are among my top 10 games.

Stoni1234

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
only medievalish game without clear fantasy elements I know of is "A Knight's Tale" by Neverlucky but it isnt an accurate depiction of medieval times.

Everthing else (long live the Princes, Peasants Quest, Khan) is definetely more in the Fantasy Genre with medieval elements. Dont know if there is a game where the dev tried to make an accurate medieval game.

ZerueL

Registered
Lewd
Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
The Swordbearer
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed
To Be A King
Homelander
What a Legend!
Price of Power
Between Worlds
Severed Realms
The Fiery Scion

Idk what exactly counts as "medieval" games since there are elements of fantasy like magic & magical creatures and such on some of the games I've mentioned and some of them are more like Isekai/Another World genre, or just straight up fantasy.
So I've mostly thought of ones that would be in a Medieval Europe setting. Some of these would certainly fit with the "medieval" setting, but since they're still on-going, some fantasy elements could be implemented.

Reactions: 2 users

Stoni1234

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
The Swordbearer
To Be A King
Homelander
What a Legend!
Price of Power
Between Worlds
Severed Realms
The Fiery Scion

Idk what exactly counts as "medieval" games since there are elements of fantasy like magic & magical creatures and such on some of the games I've mentioned and some of them are more like Isekai/Another World genre, or just straight up fantasy.
So I've mostly thought of ones that would be in a Medieval Europe setting. Some of these would certainly fit with the "medieval" setting, but since they're still on-going, some fantasy elements could be implemented.
dont know what the original Post is looking for either but id consider all of this as fantasy games. everything with magic, elves, dragons wouldnt be medieval genre for me.

Reactions: 1 user

ZerueL

Registered
Lewd
Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
dont know what the original Post is looking for either but id consider all of this as fantasy games. everything with magic, elves, dragons wouldnt be medieval genre for me.
Yeah same. It's really hard to think of one since they'll always have fantasy elements & them just being in a medieval type of settings.

Just remembered one and it's probably the closest it could be in a medieval setting, with you being a king and managing the kingdom and such, but only if you look past the witch, elves & other fantasy elements probably not yet introduced lol. It's Kingmaker

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

crappycrap

Registered
Lewd
Jan 31, 2024
LC COIN
The Swordbearer
To Be A King
Homelander
What a Legend!
Price of Power
Between Worlds
Severed Realms
The Fiery Scion

Yeah, fantasy is fine as long it has medieval setting.

esgulepino

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah, fantasy is fine as long it has medieval setting.
Good, because most medieval adult games are gonna have some fantasy setting

For instance, another one: "What a Legend". Though considering how mainstream is it, chances are you've probably played it before.

esgulepino

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
you got any similar recs to LLTP? I haven't found any as good as it. I liked After the Inferno and Love of magic.
LLTP is a treasure of a game. The closest I can think of it, in story, themes and choices, is The Fate of Irnia -- at least it reminds me of the setting. The art is nowhere as good though.

If you want good graphics, and don't care as much about themes, I'd recommend What a Legend. Beautiful art, but the story and gameplay are nothing like it.

There's also a flash game called Elven Conquest (2018 I think). I liked it back then, though admittedly I haven't touched flash games for a long time now.

Last edited:

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
LLTP is a treasure of a game. The closest I can think of it, in story, themes and choices, is The Fate of Irnia -- at least it reminds me of the setting. The art is nowhere as good though.

If you want good graphics, and don't care as much about themes, I'd recommend What a Legend. Beautiful art, but the story and gameplay are nothing like it.

There's also a flash game called Elven Conquest (2018 I think). I liked it back then, though admittedly I haven't touched flash games for a long time now.
Bit of a shame that What a Legend appears to have been abandoned. Wanted to try it out initially.

Back
Top Bottom