Are there any inbred birth game?

Enot1964

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
Summertime Saga. MC there is a very active male breeder. By the time I quit the game, he had already made a baby with his aunt, and it was looking like the same fate was in store for his sister and mother.

CrimsonFox526

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
Summertime Saga. MC there is a very active male breeder. By the time I quit the game, he had already made a baby with his aunt, and it was looking like the same fate was in store for his sister and mother.
Too bad that game development is dragging.

Elektrik

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
last time I played you you make most of the girls pregnant. Including Donald trump's wife and daughter

Reactions: 1 user

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
I forgot about this one! Probably because the development seems to have become stuck...but damn it was good for quite a while...

sinned79

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Actually giving birth not a lot, some games finish with a couple of shots of LI being pregnant and having a child.
23sisters mentioned above is the only one that uses it in an active story that i know about.

There are some breeding games,like:
Dark neighborhood, sisterly lust and parental love

in dark neighborhood you actively have to breed all family members for the story arc, otherwise you die

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Everyone or almost everyone is inbred in The Guardian, you also get to see your daughters-granddaughters and bang them

Krayt

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Can't believe nobody mentioned Such a sharp pain yet.
My legacy by Saddoggames about impregnating your 2 nieces and sister-in-law.

Back
Top Bottom