Anyone know this game/VN

Vonfis

Registered
Dec 1, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty much all i remember that can be of any clue to the game is that you play a male MC helping a girl in trouble that's being pushed/blackmailed by a darkskinned boy. Further into the story you beat said dude up and get a choice if it's enough or you should go pay his sister a visit to exact revenge.
I guess i stumbled upon it early last year and i've not seen a trace of it since. It was 3D, probably DAZ ren'py.

Rinoziros96

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty much all i remember that can be of any clue to the game is that you play a male MC helping a girl in trouble that's being pushed/blackmailed by a darkskinned boy. Further into the story you beat said dude up and get a choice if it's enough or you should go pay his sister a visit to exact revenge.
I guess i stumbled upon it early last year and i've not seen a trace of it since. It was 3D, probably DAZ ren'py.
You hooked me on this one. I want to know this too :D

tommyjohn

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
I'm not sure if it's the game you're talking about, but The Guardian had a scene like that early on with a boy harassing one of your daughters. Could be what you're thinking of.

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Is it Parental Love? There is a scene where you go with MCs sister to meet the youngest daughter's 'Boyfriend' and have several options. One of the options is to pay his sister a visit if I remember correctly.

There is also a friend of the daughter that is in trouble and the MC helps.

Hope that helps because I can't think of any other games that have anything like that.

Reactions: 1 user

Bobster

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Is it a scene that you do the bully sister in front of him, while the girl (your sister) is helping you do the bully's sister? That scene was i think in parental love, but not 100% sure.

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Is it a scene that you do the bully sister in front of him, while the girl (your sister) is helping you do the bully's sister? That scene was i think in parental love, but not 100% sure.
It's been a while since I played the game, and I honestly don't remember much more. Heck, even if I'm wrong I still recommend the game. It's older but good (and complete).

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
It's been a while since I played the game, and I honestly don't remember much more. Heck, even if I'm wrong I still recommend the game. It's older but good (and complete).
It had quite a few routes and good characters too, would recommend. the scene OP is mentioning does sound a lot like what happened with Ada's boyfriend in parental love, but it equally sounds like something the guardian would put out. so I guess it depends on OP looking at both and seeing if any characters feel familiar.

Vonfis

Registered
Dec 1, 2023
LC COIN
3 different games suggested so far: The guardian, Raptus and Parental Love. For some odd reason :unsure: I had all three downloaded. I'm going to check them out, possibly replay, and come back with a status report.

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
3 different games suggested so far: The guardian, Raptus and Parental Love. For some odd reason :unsure: I had all three downloaded. I'm going to check them out, possibly replay, and come back with a status report.
I also think it is Parental Love.
There was also an extended scene that got deleted from the game and restored by a mod if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 1 users

Vonfis

Registered
Dec 1, 2023
LC COIN
It was Parental Love i were thinking of. Turned out i'd played it to it's end already and deleted it, only kept zip-files.

Whazzup

Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
I also think it is Parental Love.
There was also an extended scene that got deleted from the game and restored by a mod if I remember correctly.
I've read that the extended scene was not done by Luxee and added way after completion. It had the possibility of having sex with the bully's sister that looked like she was 10 years old at the lost and reacted as if she was even younger.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom