Any Game that involves bestiality pregnancy?

AdamWoodard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
You know where a male animal impregnate a girl or a boy impregnate a female animal (no furry).

Reactions: 1 users

Guz89

Purifying Some Degeneracy
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That's so specific that I got really interested, I'll follow this thread just in case
tbna.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

sb112592

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
The closest thing that i know of would be Japanese rpgm games where it would be monsters in general but you could get a wolf/horse/octopus in it

Violated Princess - Version: [1.04.8] [omoidashiwarai] you may or may not find it here ;)

Vitamin quest by Butakoma 300g

Drop Factory by Butakoma 300g - the closest i can think of what you would be looking

Slice of venture (series) by Ark Thompson - haven't gone through them all but wouldn't be surprised if it have some

ps slice of venture origin is also called vitamin plus as it used art riped from Butakoma 300g's games with permission

• Heart

Navri

Apostle of Degeneracy
Prestige 1
Registered
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Flying Princess: Inter Breed
No Dog No Life 3

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Cara In Creekmaw at some point.

Augustus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 1, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Roundscape Adoveria has an encounter with a wolf that can lead to a female MC giving birth to a puppy. Cara In Creekmaw has puppies in a bad ending, and impregnation by a stallion in the main story (but whether that leads anywhere is still to be seen). Tentacular has some bestiality impregnation options for the ending. The second "Slice of Venture" has a dog pregnancy, with bonus incest-bestiality afterwards, but overall that series really doesn't use its potential. Vruk's story has a side character having a foal - short story, but very very hot.

My game (see signature) has puppies (repeatable, full deal) and impregnation by a stallion up to swollen belly.

penny0x

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2024
LC COIN
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return
I think this game has this content. Not 100% sure.

Augustus

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 1, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
How can I get this game?

On this website, you need the "member+" rank to get the game. Alternative, you can find the game on the website-that-shall-not-be-named (but it has "F", "95" and "zone" in the name). However, the version here has a few scenes that are unavailable over there. Both have the bestiality impregnation.

Back
Top Bottom