an introduction and a philosophical take on life

Nonplussed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
I'm a freakishly paranoid individual with a few kinks and fetishes that aren't wholesome, I don't concider myself a evil person and I would never hurt anyone or anything, yet at the end of my life if there is an afterlife I'll probably have to atone in some sort of hellfire.

good thing I do not believe in any god or in an afterlife

do the best you can to be kind and helpful to those around you and cherish your loved ones as long as you can.

Reactions: 1 users

jackson49220

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 23, 2023
LC COIN
Everyone tries to do the best with what they have, and at the end of the day, the biggest difference between the man at the bottom of the barrel and the one at the top is the fortune they were born into, even if that fortune is just the kindness of mindset.

Reactions: 1 user

Test385

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
First of by saying your kinks and fetishes are not wholesome, you are judging yourself by using the western en christian conservative views. Maybe in this community your kinks and fetishes are the most normal thing there is. Otherwise you would not be on this site with us. But it is how you behave in the real world that matters. Your kinks and fetishes should stay a fantasy and that's why your on this site. Your not alone in a bubble. Your in a community of people who think and mostly are the same. You should be proud of who you are. Every kink and fetish interest makes a person unique. Not good not bad not evil not wholesome.

Reactions: 1 user

Nonplussed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
First of by saying your kinks and fetishes are not wholesome, you are judging yourself by using the western en christian conservative views. Maybe in this community your kinks and fetishes are the most normal thing there is. Otherwise you would not be on this site with us. But it is how you behave in the real world that matters. Your kinks and fetishes should stay a fantasy and that's why your on this site. Your not alone in a bubble. Your in a community of people who think and mostly are the same. You should be proud of who you are. Every kink and fetish interest makes a person unique. Not good not bad not evil not wholesome.
that was nicely said, cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom