All lesbian content games

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Is there any all lesbian content games? I seen actual roommates, that looks like one. I'm wondering how many there is and what they are. By the way to any moderator or admin. This is my first thread. If I posted it wrong or in the wrong place let me know please

FaceCrap

Sucked into a Black Hole
Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
Since were here i think he meant something else though i could be wrong
Well, if you expected a long list of lesbian loli content... hate to disappoint, there are probably games where it may be a kink, but dedicated ones?
Doubt you'll find one of those

sb112592

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
True can't think of any lesbian loli but when you said roommates i'm guessing you mean family if so then off the top of my head would be
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/tales-of-terrara-version-0-3-7-prepatched-thunder-one.3221/ (been a while since i played it but think was some sisterxsister scenes if chose fmc but definitely just general lesbo action optional futa)
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return-0-13-randytyr.368/ (just an incest game but has mother daughter stuff)

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks. Forgot about give me a sun. I was just curious about all lesbian content loli or no loli. All these games with dicks, just want to play some games without

e6mill

Registered
Lewd
May 14, 2023
LC COIN
I believe you can play Rebel Duet this way. But I've not tried so I may be wrong.

Reactions: 1 user

deadboob

your friendly neighborhood idiot
Registered
Lewd
Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly I think this site could use some more lez games.

dyse

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah lesbian games are very lacking everywhere even when you found one there has to be a dick with a futa or something like that.

Rel Teeg

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2024
LC COIN
For all lesbian, Dumb Koala has a fair number that are all lesbian. One, at least, give you a choice in beginning for all lesbian (Blackmail Education, I think). Teen Zombie . Ariana's Perverted diary. Missy. With Rain Comes The Flood. Keepers 1&2 you can keep to all lesbian (a little tricky), if you choose being a f protagonist, Bad Memories. Mother Lovers Society. Those are a few off the top of my head. Except for Teen Zombie, all of them have m/d or s/s etc. All listed are in my favorites category, for what that is worth. Hope that helps.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom