Alien and Human Breeding Game

bigtopia

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
I am trying to remember a game, I think available through Patreon. The dev was not a native English speaker, can't remember if he was from Russia or not. The gameplay was basically between humans and alien species, and you could level up your hybrids through breeding. Then you could send the offspring to the mines, or to the farms, which would fill up with goods every day or so. It was a futuristic society, and the town had signs encouraging breeding. You could assign offspring to be cops as well. It was a client-server game, and you had to connect through Adobe Air. Anyone remember the name of the game?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Not sure closet game I know is the one game jackerman made before switching to just animations full time. You might like it

purplemoon141

Registered
LV

Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
I am trying to remember a game, I think available through Patreon. The dev was not a native English speaker, can't remember if he was from Russia or not. The gameplay was basically between humans and alien species, and you could level up your hybrids through breeding. Then you could send the offspring to the mines, or to the farms, which would fill up with goods every day or so. It was a futuristic society, and the town had signs encouraging breeding. You could assign offspring to be cops as well. It was a client-server game, and you had to connect through Adobe Air. Anyone remember the name of the game?
its pandora or something like that

purplemoon141

Registered
LV

Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
figured out the name

Pandorium​

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom