Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Sep 14, 2022
LC COIN
MOD EDIT:

This will be an open area to discuss different AI art generation recommendations.

Feel free to discuss different AI programs, applications, settings, or prompts.

(Stable Diffusion, Perchance, Dalle-2, etc.)

Posting images is fine.
Examples: screenshot of settings, sample images, etc.

Many members of our community use AI generators regularly, so please feel free to reach out and politely ask questions.

To make a request, please go to Recruitment & Services

And as always,

Go here to learn how to make coin stuff.

The Coin-Hustlers University <- Link

Read the rules or risk getting into potential trouble.

Rules <- Link

If there are any questions, either ask a Moderator that's online or submit a ticket.

- Mod Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeysee

Registered
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
DALL·E 2 is a new AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language.

Watch this youtube video for details:

You must be registered to see media

also, see this for alternatives
You must be registered to see media

Last edited:

alkatraz91

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
Anyone is using SD 1.5 ? any help on that? i feel like my prompt sometis just don't work. i am trying to use lora i make but sometimes it just don't do what i write. any help with models to use too? and what is the best way to create a Lora for nsfw use?(does regularization images do something)

DSmith

Registered
Lewd
Oct 13, 2023
LC COIN
It's likely you'll need to disable the NSFW checker which automatically blocks some of your outputs.

catman290

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

i made this using 1.5.. took too much time and a lot of inpainting

Reactions: 1 user

catman290

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
jeez, how u made such a nice pic with high resolution?
Ultimate SD upcale. i generate in 512x768 or 768x512. then inpaint to fix things and when it looks alright, i 4x using ultimate SD upscale. theres some inpainting after upscaling too as upscaling fucks some things up... heres some more...

Reactions: 1 users

alkatraz91

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
Ultimate SD upcale. i generate in 512x768 or 768x512. then inpaint to fix things and when it looks alright, i 4x using ultimate SD upscale. theres some inpainting after upscaling too as upscaling fucks some things up... heres some more...
holy this is amazing, ultimate sd upscale i have to downlaod that script? can u give me some screenshots of your settings when upscaling?

catman290

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN

you might want to experiment a bit with the seams fix options as i had kinda mixed results to recommend any one. just make sure your denoising strength is low (around 0.2 to 0.25) otherwise you'll get very visible seams in the result regardless of seams fix settings.
Also, i dont remember if i downloaded 4x Ultra sharp upscaler or it came out of the box.

alkatraz91

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
i not have ultimate sd upscale . so i guess i have to downlaod it. thanks. plus , have u ever tryied to create a lora based on photo of someone?

patinhas

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
SD1.5 nowadays is a class of models (hardly ever one uses the original over 1yo release) and customizations (LORA mostly). According to the kind of images you want to generate, you would select a good SD1.5 base model and try your prompts there. You can use things like Fooocus to automatically improve the prompt based on your hints.

catman290

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
i not have ultimate sd upscale . so i guess i have to downlaod it. thanks. plus , have u ever tryied to create a lora based on photo of someone?
nope never tried lora, but if its just facial likeness youre after, Reactor extension does a pretty great job.

alkatraz91

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
Are you using a webUI or using what Civitai hosts? I use Forge webUI, then there is ComfyUI and then Automatic1111
i use automatic. i have some models that will always(mostly) output just a face pic and not the full body and i not know why

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Here is what I've created in Forge, the spoiler has the settings.

Positive prompt

beautiful demon 1girl, (preteen:1.3), with long red hair, (completely naked:1.5), very cute face, beautiful, glowing eyes, devil horns, naked, small breasts, petite, sweaty and dirty skin, (body art,:1.3) sitting down and spreading her legs, in hell, surrounded by lava, (demons emerging from the lava:1.3), angry expression, realistic, (fantasy:1.5), horror, source_photo, dramatic, atmospheric mist, colorful, photorealistic, octane render, best quality, sharp focus, (8k), (4k), (Masterpiece), (Best Quality), (realistic skin texture), extremely detailed, intricate, hyper detailed, illustration, soft lighting, , high resolution, sharp detail, score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, score_5_up, score_4_up

Negative
(worst quality:2), (low quality:2), (normal quality:2), lowres, normal quality, cartoon, anime, crossed eyes, partial limbs

Model- oneFORALLPlusUltra v3 DPO Pony
Sampling- DPM++ 3M SDE Exponential
Clip Skip 2
Steps- 30
Resolution- 1024x1440
Hires.fix- 1.6
CFG- 8

Back
Top Bottom