Age of the female characters?

SKABIO

Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2023
LC COIN
Do you choose to modify the age of the female protagonists in a game or do you prefer to leave the age established by the developer? obviously if the game allows you to modify this aspect.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I try to make them the age they look. Obviously they always make the standard loli 18, when they pretty obviously are not...

Reactions: 5 users

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
18 of course. Same for the mother and all the other characters.
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I try to make them the age they look. Obviously they always make the standard loli 18, when they pretty obviously are not...
Of course every single loli is 18 yo or older, in Asia they're over 21 yo, ngl
You must be registered to see attachments

NateDawg59

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2024
LC COIN
It is kind of a cute attempt at "CYA" when the dev puts in disclaimers like that in games that are most definitely catering to a specific audience.

TheVicarious

Registered
Lewd
Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
I never modify it, come to think of it I'm not sure I have played many games where you can actually modify it xD

Moongod

Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2023
LC COIN
Even if they look like adults, I might lower age a bit to get some forbidden fruit.

Reactions: 1 users

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Always the youngest possible to fit the images. Dont want to run into 8 year old grannys or 18 year old elementary schoolers...

VagueGem

Registered
Lewd
Oct 28, 2022
LC COIN
I like established ages. That's unless they're clearly a lie.
Otherwise, I usually check out the game thread to see if the developer or someone else had commented recommended ages.

belube

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I usually go for the age they look. I sometimes wish someone would post an unofficial age list somewhere so I can just set ages that make sense. Otherwise itā€™s just guesswork off of one image. Most recently in The Lost Guardian (The sequel to the guardian) I struggled to figure out ages that make sense.

misaki002

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN
I modify to give them age they look for. Bur i dont really like think about what age am i really supposed to put there. I would rather get some kind of hint for the age because i tend to overthink it. In some games it is even a but hard to differentiate between some characters their roles and ages

Lurkabowa

Oro doiho pio
Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
If provided an option, I will modify the age to what the developer originally intended for the female character(s) to be. Whatever that may be.

Back
Top Bottom