Adult games with player agency?

Jermu842

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2024
LC COIN
What the title says, what are your favorite/recommended games that have player agency(choices that matter).

Been looking for games like that for a while now, most adult games are rather "linear" as in the player doesn't really get to make choices that have much impact on the story or characters.
And i have to say from the top of my head cant really think of a game that has player agency apart from some really small choices (like the popular LOVE or LUST one).

siempies

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 9, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know if it's here but Being A Dik it's really matters what you choice to the history... Same as University of Problems

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Once in a lifetime, this one has multiple endings and the usual stuff where you can end up losing your relationships with the characters
Sisterly bliss, also has multiple endings I think, as I only got one of them, but the gallery unlocker shows other ways to end the game
College kings, you choose between one of two paths here and have many mini paths with each character/story arc, although the story itself is nothing special as this is just a slice of life vn
Dogs days of summer and photo hunt can also have your character take entirely different paths and make entirely different relationships

Back
Top Bottom