Ad vs NTR talks

Which of these would make you unfollow someone?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Would you unfollow the dev because of Advertising talk or because of NTR talk or both?

Let me know.

Edit: This to be clear, Advertising as in showing games. The banners, pins, etc.

The purpose of this is when you go into a game page and you see both in the comments being talked about, how would you feel about it? You see NTR would you unfollow the dev? Or Advertisement being spoken about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Feel free to voice your opinion. Just keep it as constructive as possible and no kink shaming.

dickness all around

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2023
LC COIN
people who quit a game because of sharing content are weird. not gonna quit a game because sometimes a girl is pissing on the mc despite not liking the content. it's a video game, these characters are not your friends nor girlfriends, they aren't real. the mentality of a guy over sharing or a cheating woman in real life is 100% understandable, in a video game? it makes me think that the player is so off his game he actually treats these characters as real which is why it offends him so that he quits a game he wanted because of it.

i can use myself as an example for avoiding games that have characters I know from anime, that ive connected with, like avoiding playing games about naruto. but that's how tv works, we are connected to the characters. and since these sex games don't come in form of a dragon age or a mass effect game, i dont get the character connection to a level where if you see a single scene where "your girl" gets fucked by someone else then it's over. you quit the game, even if it's another girl touching your girl despite you fucking both of them.

overall people can very weird, again i dislike scat content, but if someone pisses on the mc im not gonna be like "omg i feel so shamed someone is pissing on me" because it's a fucking game, im not the mc and these characters have not formed any lasting bond with me emotionally over the years like some characters from an anime or a movie did.

not sure what you meant by ad talk but whenever it's BS about money I already smell something close to "I'm gonna milk this game the second I get a chance to do so". TK8000 is the only Dev who isn't there yet despite making money. but he's making less than 2k a month, some creators out there are making 20k easy from the lowest form of updates and lies you've ever seen in your life... but simps will be simps. stupid people have always made society worse, here in the video game genre you get same fifa crap games because people keep paying for them. GTA 6 never came out because the Devs are still milking the online version that turned into a pay to win years ago. and here in the sex games genre you got a guy who updates his game once per 6-9 months, yet earns like double the amount of tk8000. i think it was Irphaeus who made the game Waifu Academy that for the past 2 years have been updated 2-3 times maybe (wasn't huge updates, i wont even call them big LOL) and yet people are still not leaving.

the fastest way to help a Dev work on his game is to starve the fucker out of his money. don't let rich Devs milk you like a cow.

You must be registered to see attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
people who quit a game because of sharing content are weird. not gonna quit a game because sometimes a girl is pissing on the mc despite not liking the content. it's a video game, these characters are not your friends nor girlfriends, they aren't real. the mentality of a guy over sharing or a cheating woman in real life is 100% understandable, in a video game? it makes me think that the player is so off his game he actually treats these characters as real which is why it offends him so that he quits a game he wanted because of it.

i can use myself as an example for avoiding games that have characters I know from anime, that ive connected with, like avoiding playing games about naruto. but that's how tv works, we are connected to the characters. and since these sex games don't come in form of a dragon age or a mass effect game, i dont get the character connection to a level where if you see a single scene where "your girl" gets fucked by someone else then it's over. you quit the game, even if it's another girl touching your girl despite you fucking both of them.

overall people can very weird, again i dislike scat content, but if someone pisses on the mc im not gonna be like "omg i feel so shamed someone is pissing on me" because it's a fucking game, im not the mc and these characters have not formed any lasting bond with me emotionally over the years like some characters from an anime or a movie did.

not sure what you meant by ad talk but whenever it's BS about money I already smell something close to "I'm gonna milk this game the second I get a chance to do so". TK8000 is the only Dev who isn't there yet despite making money. but he's making less than 2k a month, some creators out there are making 20k easy from the lowest form of updates and lies you've ever seen in your life... but simps will be simps. stupid people have always made society worse, here in the video game genre you get same fifa crap games because people keep paying for them. GTA 6 never came out because the Devs are still milking the online version that turned into a pay to win years ago. and here in the sex games genre you got a guy who updates his game once per 6-9 months, yet earns like double the amount of tk8000. i think it was Irphaeus who made the game Waifu Academy that for the past 2 years have been updated 2-3 times maybe (wasn't huge updates, i wont even call them big LOL) and yet people are still not leaving.

the fastest way to help a Dev work on his game is to starve the fucker out of his money. don't let rich Devs milk you like a cow.

You must be registered to see attachments
dev thinks people left his itch because of OP buying a ad-spot/pin on the latest updates page, didn't know to take him seriously or leave laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Chompy

Biting Beaver
Registered
Jul 31, 2022
LC COIN
I'm used to ads and commercials, etc.
Such is life, and I understand its a source of revenue, etc.
So on trusted sites - I often disable AdBlock to support the site, etc... (if they do not use redirects or popups).

NTR - Ya - that's an ongoing disease worse that cancer.
Cancer may find a cure some day, NTR is self imposed.
Stomp it out, and eliminate it at all costs - is my only answer!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
to be clear i am not adding ads from like google ads but game dev banners.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN

CamDon

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
Not that anyone gives a shit what I think... but I'll say it anyway. When Dev's bitch about this type of thing, it just makes me think that they have no talent. "I'm not getting any followers because people are talking about NTR in the forum" no, you aren't getting followers because your content is not good enough to be played despite people talking about NTR. Personally, I've played a very large number of henti games and I would not stop supporting someone simply because there were ads or NTR was mentioned.

I also agree with dickness all around, It seems weird to stop playing something, simply because of a kink you don't like. 90% of games let you avoid kinks that are deemed too far. If it really bothers someone, I don't know why they wouldn't just stop paying sub or, better yet, don't go to the forum...

On to Chompy, so much for no kink shaming... LOL

• Haha

dickness all around

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2023
LC COIN
to be clear i am not adding ads from like google ads but game dev banners.
I didn't know you had a game nor ads or dev banners (whatever this is)

on another topic, did you notice that zelu hummingbird got removed? i was just wondering how do you explain it? is it because the characters are 100% pre-schoolers not like other games that feature loli characters that are the very least at school or something?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
I didn't know you had a game nor ads or dev banners (whatever this is)

on another topic, did you notice that zelu hummingbird got removed? i was just wondering how do you explain it? is it because the characters are 100% pre-schoolers not like other games that feature loli characters that are the very least at school or something?
the game we were talking about is pokemon babysitter which is not my game, but the OP purchased a ad to sticky his game on latest updates, i do have a game but its not released lol & its probably way more fucked up than most new games. (fucked up being the tags i use & the scenes like hardcore rape blackmail etc etc)
also i removed hummingbird, i thought it was okay until i actually played it and its a big NOPE for me.

• Sad

CamDon

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
the game we were talking about is pokemon babysitter which is not my game, but the OP purchased a ad to sticky his game on latest updates, i do have a game but its not released lol & its probably way more fucked up than most new games.
also i removed hummingbird, i thought it was okay until i actually played it and its a big NOPE for me.
I'm never for censorship, but I understand why you nixed it.

WhiteVanDaycare

___ Joon Lee ___ of Fap Time Studio
Staff member
VIP
Lewd
Jul 3, 2022
Website
www.FapTimeStudio.com
LC COIN
Where is the neither option? Someone promoting their game makes me think they are going to keep working on it, mention of NTR just gets me hot and bothered (in the good way ;) ).

• Haha

dickness all around

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2023
LC COIN
the game we were talking about is pokemon babysitter which is not my game, but the OP purchased a ad to sticky his game on latest updates, i do have a game but its not released lol & its probably way more fucked up than most new games. (fucked up being the tags i use & the scenes like hardcore rape blackmail etc etc)
oh well I like anime too much so i didnt check that game, so he added an ad sticky, but does it actually effect the game or does the player just see like a coke sticker in the menu? XD I mean the dev can just use real life stuff inside the game in order to sell, they do it in movies to brainwash us all the time.

the game with the toddler has another problem, the animations are great (if you can endure the overall creepy and very questionable content) but the game lacks a lot of mechanics to make it into an actual game. the dev could just sell the animations and make more money. it doesn't feel like a game yet, i suppose most games start so small so who knows. i was just hoping for an actual management game. half the game is cut in the free version but it's more of the same (a lot more fucked up but more of the same) a focus on animations but not management and character building content. im sure the people in (Removed by automod) probably love it tho, the dev should be making a lot of money from this one. but again that game is basically "jerk off a few times and get bored" so not amazing (like that orc message game if you remember, only this one milks his game hardcore at this point) I will however argue that at least it doesn't seem like the Dev is milking the game yet. this game has a few tags never seen before (probably) so it's super easy to milk it. and most games who start making a lot of money almost always milk the game so...

if anyone is interested I would still argue it would be best to avoid visiting that website but if you want to check out the game, wait 1-2 years. right now it's just a very fucked up soul crushing sex animation game that doesn't really offer much in terms of gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
I have no problem with either one. If DEV wants to pay money to promote their game that's fine plus it is also supporting this site as well. NTR I have no problem with it as long as it's avoidable if not that's fine too as there's plenty of other games to choose from.

MadMansKingdom

Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2022
LC COIN
I honestly don't understand this whole NTR hate thing that is going around. I'm not a fan of NTR so I don't play the games or read the AVN's that have them. It's that easy. I have other things that I'm not a fan of and don't play those either. I have never once felt the need to start calling people names for the kinks that they do or don't like. I have never once felt the need to bash a developer for adding a kink that I didn't like. I've found TONS of AVN's that don't have NTR and have things that I like. Just because an AVN has a kink you don't like doesn't make it a bad game. It's just not your kind of game. Plus, as far as NTR option, if a developer actually gives you that option, I think that's pretty cool of them! They should not be required to make it optional just for your personal delicate sensibility's. If you don't like something that is tagged, move on to the next title, believe me, there are plenty out there.
As for the advertising, never came across them yet, but if a developer has a chance to earn a little extra money for their hard work, nothing wrong with that. IMO

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
I honestly don't understand this whole NTR hate thing
People just don't understand "To each their own". For some reason, kink shaming other people either makes them feel like a hero or it's actually their kinks. I don't really care about NTR, though. I just know it turns a lot of people off.

WhiteVanDaycare

___ Joon Lee ___ of Fap Time Studio
Staff member
VIP
Lewd
Jul 3, 2022
Website
www.FapTimeStudio.com
LC COIN
I am not a loli fan - but I don't have such a problem with it that I feel I need to crusade to eliminate it from existence. Most of the anti-NTR crowd are just waaay too zealous for my tastes. And yea, makes me think they are ashamed it is their own kink (closet NTR fans maybe?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom