Active Members+ Rank Requirements (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN

Earning Credits with Credits System:

At LewdCorner, we're delighted to offer you a rewarding way to engage with our community through the Credit and Shop systems. By participating in various community activities, you can earn credits to unlock exclusive content and ranks. Here's an overview of how you can accumulate credits:

Credit Earning Opportunities:

• Post a Post: Earn 3 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 5 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.

Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:

• To uphold the quality of our community discussions and the fairness of our rewards system, a 3-minute cooldown timer is in place for earning credits from posting, thread creation, and reacting to content & receiving reactions/likes. This measure requires you to wait for 3 minutes after making a post, starting a thread, or reacting to content before you can earn credits for another similar action. This cooldown is essential for preventing spam and ensuring the quality of interactions on LewdCorner.

Redeeming Credits:

Accumulate credits and visit the Shop to redeem them for the "Active Members+" rank or access to exclusive sections. This system is designed to recognize and reward your engagement and contributions to the community.

Promoting Engagement and Fairness:

Our credit system, complemented by the cooldown timer, is designed to encourage meaningful engagement and prevent spam, ensuring a rewarding and enjoyable experience for all members of LewdCorner.

Let's Get Started:

Engage with the community, earn credits, and unlock the unique benefits awaiting you on LewdCorner. We're excited to see the diverse contributions you'll bring to our community!

Please Note: Creating new threads simply for the purpose of 'coin farming' will loose you 100 coins every time it is is caught and the thread will be deleted. We are trying to encourage normal, uplifting, positive engagement with this community, not spamming and farming.

Last edited:
  • Thumbs Down
  • Sad
Reactions: 670 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
i heard you all, i removed the requirement for members+ and disabled everything temporarily, i then setup a credit system instead.

• Thinking
  • Heart
Reactions: 146 users

CreamyX

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
This is indeed a far better system. Thank you for actually listening to us and looking for a better route.

• Heart
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 102 users

megdd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 20, 2022
LC COIN
Great system, curious about that VIP rank, time for the grind xD

• Thinking
Reactions: 52 users

quaint77

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
I was about to ask how we check our points score, then I noticed it displayed on the side lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51 users

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Interesting, I think this will help quite a few of the members who felt concerned about the time requirements, its also creative too. good on you, mate! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 45 users

Rel Teeg

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2024
LC COIN
This looks promising. Not sure about the difference between logging in versus visiting, but I will think on it. Thanks for listening, and thinking up this idea. Also., does this reset everything? I have been posting meaningful comments in the forums. I see I have 2 credits as of this comment. I have posted 45 comments and I am on here quite a lot so accumulated 20hr + during this new period of changing the rules. That doesn't count either? By that I would have something like 52 credits-ish? Just checking. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44 users

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
how does visit LC work? once or like once a day?

• Thinking
Reactions: 39 users

Skogsnisse

Registered
Lewd
Sep 6, 2023
LC COIN
Seems like a better system then the last, mostly because of lurkers like me perhaps got a chance of getting that members+ status!

• Heart
Reactions: 40 users

HuelB

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
That's great, I'm here since a long time, I post, got tens of positive reactions and I start at 0 credits like a random noob who created an account 10mn ago. Bravo.

• Wow
Reactions: 40 users

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
So I noticed a message about "Stealing a Credit" from the system notification.
How does one do this?
Also is the redemption fixed in the shop? I see the shop tracks points, not credits.

• Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

monkey7437

Registered
Lewd
Sep 5, 2023
LC COIN
What's the difference with credit and points, since the post claims you buy ranks with credits but the shop says "points," and there's an obvious discrepancy between accumulated credits and points?

• Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Cue the circus music once again, but yeah it's better then the first couple of times.

• Heart
Reactions: 28 users

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Hey, at least we are getting somewhere, it let me add it to my cart even though it does say I "Do not have enough **points** to purchase these items"

Is this being adjusted so credits can be spent instead of points?

Reactions: 31 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom