Active Member+ Rank Updates

silkbra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 30, 2023
LC COIN
I saw many members with the double member tag last night. Now I'm seeing accounts with stats WAY over the requirements with only single member tags, and haven't seen a double member tag all night. Has the way it's displayed changed?

Reactions: 1 user

silkbra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 30, 2023
LC COIN
Sorry team, finally found it. Its the eyes thing under the member tag. Please disregard.

Reactions: 1 users

andere234432

Registered
LV

Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah you know if you/someone is a member+ when there is an eyes image under the member tag.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's the "ahegao eyes" beneath the member tag.

<---- Like this

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Thumbs Down

Jillion

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It's the "ahegao eyes" beneath the member tag.

<---- Like this
Love it! Hopefully ill get them soon. I just not sure how active I can genuinely be. Im one of those lurkers. Ha! Lucky I have enough games to last me a bit of time. Just afraid ill miss some good updates for some of the games im in now.

Bond0069

Registered
LV

Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
So I'm trying to clarify. Are you 10 meaningful comments supposed to be on different forums are can they be on one that you like to follow and discuss on?

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Love it! Hopefully ill get them soon. I just not sure how active I can genuinely be. Im one of those lurkers. Ha! Lucky I have enough games to last me a bit of time. Just afraid ill miss some good updates for some of the games im in now.
Only 2 more replies, a couple of likes and 90 more minutes and you should have it too.

So I'm trying to clarify. Are you 10 meaningful comments supposed to be on different forums are can they be on one that you like to follow and discuss on?
10 replies/posts that aren't in off-topic count. No need to have them in different threads.

• Heart
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 2 users

Jillion

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Only 2 more replies, a couple of likes and 90 more minutes and you should have it too.

10 replies/posts that aren't in off-topic count. No need to have them in different threads.
Im Playing Radiant right now. Really love the story. I went to write about it and realized I dont have access anymore. XD I guess Ill have to keep waiting patently.

Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Im Playing Radiant right now. Really love the story. I went to write about it and realized I dont have access anymore. XD I guess Ill have to keep waiting patently.
Yeah, but you can't be too idle here, apperently the site stops counting your online time if you aren't doing anything fo a minute.

• Thumbs Down

Bond0069

Registered
LV

Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN

Last thing. And please don't think me stupid. What does off-topic count mean?

Back
Top Bottom