English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A small family becomes embroiled in a series of misadventures and mishaps when they come into possession of a ‘magic' book. This leads to extraordinary events for the MC and all the women around him and to discoveries about the book and what it means to the whole world. Only one young man can control the outcome; the owner of the book.

3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Handjob, Incest, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, MILF, NTR, Superpowers, Teasing, Vaginal Sex
1. Extract and run.
This developers doesn’t share changelogs
There is a choice for a Harem or Sharing/NTR route at the start of the game.
This post says what you all might ask. Thanks for posting

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - -​

Mac

- -

Android

- - -​

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
It is. But I played the first version (before the dev added the harem option) so I can't honestly say if it would be obvious at all for a new player that the non-harem/NTR version of things is the originally intended story. It's not NTR by the strict definition of it, but more of a "anti-NTR players will not like this" love interests fuck others and the MC don't care type of situation. The difference between the routes is that, for the most part, the harem version just cuts out scenes. The first implementation of the harem option was a bit iffy (wasn't clear if it was avoiding or just skipping), but the next version cleaned up the iffy bits and there's been alternate dialogues that make it clear that nothing NTR-ish is happening in the harem route.

Aside from all that, the game just isn't that good, in my opinion. The updates are always very small and the sex scenes are pretty mediocre. A few updates back there was a "sex scene", if you could even call it that, where the sister blows the MC but she's under the covers the entire time and you literally see nothing except the cum on her face when she gets back out from under the covers.

Reactions: 1 users

zesergeant

Registered
Jan 4, 2023
It is. But I played the first version (before the dev added the harem option) so I can't honestly say if it would be obvious at all for a new player that the non-harem/NTR version of things is the originally intended story. It's not NTR by the strict definition of it, but more of a "anti-NTR players will not like this" love interests fuck others and the MC don't care type of situation. The difference between the routes is that, for the most part, the harem version just cuts out scenes. The first implementation of the harem option was a bit iffy (wasn't clear if it was avoiding or just skipping), but the next version cleaned up the iffy bits and there's been alternate dialogues that make it clear that nothing NTR-ish is happening in the harem route.

Aside from all that, the game just isn't that good, in my opinion. The updates are always very small and the sex scenes are pretty mediocre. A few updates back there was a "sex scene", if you could even call it that, where the sister blows the MC but she's under the covers the entire time and you literally see nothing except the cum on her face when she gets back out from under the covers.
Thank you for the in-depth reply. Will skip this garbage fire NTR, so thanks for the big save!

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
's Walkthrough Mod
I made a quick Mod for the game so you can change the nickname "mum" and also the names of the family members.
I also added some more game settings and ingame music/sounds.

May 2, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game release v0.14.
Code:
Mod functions:
- ingame music
- a "jukebox" to play the tracks by your own
- "erotic sound effects"
- renaming the family members
- additional game settings like dialog text size, outlines, textbox opacity
- a shortcut key to activate the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
Download Mod v0.14 (~78MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14 (~259MB)
-
Info: seems unfortunately the old saves on Android are - at least for me - again not working. I made therefore at the start of allmost all chapter starts (1-3 are combined) ones. Download link below in the spoiler.
Usage of the additional swipe commands:
Swipe left: back
Swipe right: skip
Swipe up: main menu
Swipe down: hide

The game saves are stored now in a persistent folder and should be available even when the game is deinstalled
Location: "(your device)\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.anewbeginning"
(you have to grant the permission for the external storage use when starting the game for the first time!)

Download Android saves start of chapter 1-14
(on save page 1-2, 2MB)
You must be registered to see attachments

Web: / /​
List of my Mods (latest modified first) or (alph. sorted)

Some Games with Mods from me:
23 Sisters
A Wife and Mother
Grandma's House
Guilty Pleasure
Hillside
Intertwined
Oh Daddy
Rebirth
Secret Summer
The Unbroken
Where The Heart Is
WVM
Young Again
...and many more

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I edited the OP pointing to your post when I added the Wt link. Thanks hrmm.

estrada777

Sapphire
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprint size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom