OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
After spending a week vacation with a young woman named Petal, you come home at the request of your significant other.
You and your partner, Rose, have been separated for a year, but have decided to try to work things out.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Romance, Incest, Mobile game
1. Extract and run.
v5.0.1 Final
N/A
v4.0.1
s I've had some PC issues, there are no Suzi conversations on the phone or text messages in this release, but it is a full and complete release with over 400 new images, 21 animations, and 9 complete scenes.
v3.0.1
One important thing to note is that addition of a dialog customization option now available in the Options menu. You'll be able to decide if you want to go down the canon path that explores some elements of Transhumanism, or if that makes you uncomfortable you can choose the Naturalist path that doesn't venture into artificial genetic engineering.

We only have two Chapters left before we conclude A Moment of Bliss. After that, I'll be starting on the third entry in the series that will follow the last girl, Moon. I'm going to aim to have the forth chapter complete around April.
v2.2.1
My own little addition here for those who want to know, he changed the test tube explanation for the familial attraction. It's now a natural legacy trait Rose's family has always had.
v2.0.1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter one
Initial Release
Please read.
Raldain discovered that my Daz has been loading alterations onto my characters automatically all the way back since I started working on Avalon. These alterations changed the facial shape of my characters, and greatly increased their eye and iris size. Raldain was able to figure out how to fix the problem, but I've only just applied this fix after finishing Chapter 1 of A Moment of Bliss.

What does this mean?
It means that all the way back to my very first game, Avalon, the characters were deformed. I've been working with them the best I can, but they were never supposed to look the way they do. Avalon wasn't supposed to have ginormous eyes, Octavia's eyeballs were supposed to fit inside her head better, and all of my girls have looked noticeably younger than they were supposed to.
This was never 'my style'. It was an error in the program I use to make and pose my characters. It also stylized all the characters making them look less human. I've basically been working with a handicap for the last two and a half years.

So what happens now?
I've decided to release the content I have for A Moment of Bliss. It is literally the complete first Chapter. Nothing is missing, I'm not releasing early. Raldain informed me of this issue as I was uploading the completed build. I'm going to release it because it will take many weeks to update all the renders with the fixed models.
I haven't decided for sure how I'm going to roll these out. I might just do it one scene at a time. Or three scenes per release. I'll keep you guys informed. Every picture of the girls moving forward, though, are going to look a bit different.
It is important to me that you all shower Raldain with praise for finding this issue. This improvement will be a huge step in the right direction. Go onto Discord, @raldain, and thank the shit out of him. Relentlessly.

Gimme release!
I'm still extremely excited to share this release with everyone. It's going to be a lot of fun. Be sure to let me know what you think. Also, reviews really help me out. If you find a place that allows reviews, let everyone know how you felt about the first chapter.
This a meaty first release. I might be breaking up Chapters into two pieces moving forward. I'll always try to have at least a few lewd scenes in every release. I don't want you guys to have to wait months and months for releases though. If everything goes well, we should see another release around June.
Here ya go!

DOWNLOAD

As this is a Market build there are extra steps required to play it on Mac

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Gallery unlock

Attachments

• unlocker.rpy
    94 bytes · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5 users

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
This is one of my favorite Devs. I highly suggest you support Lockheart on a pay site, so you can access the other completed games, including Avalon. Lockheart got screwed by STEAM, and without a reasonable explanation, banned a great game (A Petal Among Thorns) and refused to allow Lockheart to make any changes to it, and re-submit it to them.

Reactions: 1 users
U

User_8282

Unconfirmed
Chapter 3 is out on on the dev's itch:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom