A lurker trying to be active finally.

Durendalnb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 21, 2022
LC COIN
Hi, I'm Durendal. Been a lurker for a while. With the new rank changes trying to be active finally. Here's to all the lurkers come out just like me. Let's have some fun.

Reactions: 5 users

Ritchi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 5, 2023
LC COIN
People who don't enjoy posting regularly won't change their habits except for this brief moment. Its completely useless.

Pretty sure the people reporting LC will get true this restriction with time, maybe they already passed.....

Durendalnb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 21, 2022
LC COIN
That's a negative view there. Your right that people will get through. They always do. That's not the point. It's too cut the amount of them.

Some people might stick with it. I know I'm planning on doing it. Only time will tell though.

Reactions: 1 user

Ritchi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 5, 2023
LC COIN
That's a negative view there. Your right that people will get through. They always do. That's not the point. It's too cut the amount of them.

Some people might stick with it. I know I'm planning on doing it. Only time will tell though.
Yee im just making it clear that after time they will get pass the requirement,

For me this requirement is more like a short living, they will need to do something else i think

Reactions: 1 user

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I reckon everyone knows why lots of people (including myself) are being more active now lol. Good luck though

Atreus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Just gotta back each other up and like reply and comment on thread the move to next I just found out about the goal post change and started grinding the introduction threads we all lurkers in there

Back
Top Bottom