A forum section to share anime/hentai that suits this board?

jkj34

Registered
Lewd
Nov 24, 2022
LC COIN
This forum has alot of different sections the comic section had links to places with great content so i was wondering if we should start one were we share anime or hentai with subject's this board will like.

There is so many out there i know of the common ones but its always good to see something new.

jkj34

Registered
Lewd
Nov 24, 2022
LC COIN
I'd reply but I broke my cpu yesterday, but yes I'll be adding more sections once I get it fixed

Did someone try to take the cpu heat shield off? and or over tighten? but i know got to get those temps down. Im always twisting coolers off of am4 bent pins never good.

As far as anime for this thread strike witches is a good one.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Did someone try to take the cpu heat shield off? and or over tighten? but i know got to get those temps down. Im always twisting coolers off of am4 bent pins never good.

As far as anime for this thread strike witches is a good one.
Was try to install aio watercolor but put cpu upside-down and bent a few.

Reactions: 1 user

jkj34

Registered
Lewd
Nov 24, 2022
LC COIN
Was try to install aio watercolor but put cpu upside-down and bent a few.
ohh fuck i felt that pain through the screen those dam small arrows and red being words to the left and blue words to the bottom.

Reactions: 1 user

tsugunai0

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2023
LC COIN
I guess we can start with Names - Genre kind of things with each individual thread for each genre

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom