• I HATE it!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jojobro

Registered
Lewd
Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
How does everyone feel about the 3D art games made in anime style? I've never liked it personally but was curious if I was in the minority.

giginoR

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
I think its fine but I prefer games more on the 3D side without the anime aesthetic.

encassion

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
I love watching anime, briefly went through a hentai phase. I haven't played many anime style VNs but if there is an anal sex tag then I will probably play it. I definitely prefer 3d art though.

LevverSan

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
It depends on whether it fits the setting, I think 3D isn't bad, but I'm more for drawn/anime style
but different style
aren't bad either.

bernMCM

Registered
Lewd
Jan 16, 2024
LC COIN
It's not my favorite but I also don't hate it. These types of games are made by amateurs , you always go in with a different attitude. But then again I don't mind the style in non-h games either, so maybe it depends on how comfortable you are with the anime style in general.

The most surprising thing about these games is how much slack you can give a game if you're really enjoying the story and/or game-play. I had played enough Illusion games by the time i found renpy visual novels that I didn't think I could ever enjoy those made with Koikatsu or Honey Select assets, and I was wrong.

asuranono

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
At the end of the day as long as everything else is well done, it doesnt matter to me, well..... as long as it doesn't look too bad.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom